or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £30.83 with what's this?
I am very excited to be an authorized Equine Fusion distributor!
These are incredible hoof boots with awesome functionality, you can learn more about them in this video here here, or carry on reading 🙂
These are the SLIM FIT style, these are designed to fit horses with hooves that are slightly longer than they are wide or narrow hooves, and also best suited to fit hind feet as the hind hooves are usually narrower than they are wide.
There is a size guide in the gallery, and below is a video guide to how to measure to find the correct size from Equine Fusion.
How to measure?
- Measure the length from the buttress line to the toe and do not include the heel bulbs.
- Measure the width between the widest point on each side.
- Underun heels: If your horse has low heel bulbs or underrun heels, you may consider going up one jogging shoe size in length, and you might need a slim size.
- Freshly trimmed hooves: If the hooves are freshly trimmed add 4mm (1/8¨) to allow for hoof growth.
- The width of my horses hoof falls in one size, and the length is the size up/down- what should I go for? Always go for the larger size.
A HANDY TIP…
One very good way to measure your horse for hoof boots is to brush hoof oil over the entire sole, wall and frog, then place the hoof down onto a piece of strong paper or card on a flat level surface. You will then have an imprint of the weight-bearing surface. Measure immediately or mark the outer limits as the oil will spread across the paper with time.
Why use Equine Fusion Hoof Boots?
-Safeguards the horse’s natural balance (utilize entire area)
-Ensures the horse’s need for cushioning (natural hoof movement, absorb shock & vibrations)
-Promotes a more consistent surface contact (adapt to the hoof-ground interface, customized grip
-The hoof works with the sole inside the shoe to safeguard natural hoof movement, balance, stability, cushioning, blood flow and promote a more consistent surface contact & rollover motion.
-Hoof-ground contact occurs at the designed sole inside the shoe and is therefore constant.
-The friction towards the ground occurs independently at the customized grip.
-The hoof sinks into the sole for cushioning and sideways/ forward for movement.
-The sole is flexible and elastic and adapts between the hoof and surface. The grip is flexible and customized to ensure traction. This will enable the horse to feel the ground.
-Sinking into the sole and flexibility will enable the horse to feel the ground and utilize the entire hoof area.
Trekking Jogging Shoe is soft and flexible, just like all the other Equine Fusion Jogging Shoes. The Trekking shoe consist of the well-known All Terrain sole with aunique tread design which provides excellent grip with an optimal break over,great dampening and stability. The upper part of Trekking has a breathable and quick drying material. The material also provides abrasion and slash resistance that helps protect against scrapes, scuffs and damage. Together with a heel design which enables the unrestricted natural movement of the hoof.
Easy to use:
- Easy to open the shoe wide, put the shoe on the hoof.
- Intuitive locking mechanism with two-band locking
- The upper part makes it adaptable for hoofs with odd shape, form or angles.
- This model may be suitable for horses with a distinct natural twisting movement that can lead to twisting.
- The upper part consists of a two-band locking mechanism.
- Due to the adaptable upper and the fastening system you can fasten the shoe tight around the hoof to stay on.
- The shoe can be used for turnout in paddock/fields.
- The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole and ground to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
- The upper part is soft and comfortable for the horse.
- Breathable and quick drying material.
- Stud kit basic can be installed (with additional use of dampening pad)
- The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces.
Thread element thickness 5mm-7mm depending on size
Drainage holes can be easily drilled
Stud kit compatible
Adaptable Upper design
Velcro Locking mechanism
Machine washable at 40degrees
Reflective band on the upper part of the boot.
slim 10, slim 11, slim 12, slim 13, slim 14, slim 15, slim 16, slim 7, slim 8, slim 9