or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £7.50 with what's this?
A handy way to ensure you get the right fit hoof boot for your horse!
- Simply follow the instructions below to get an idea what size your horse needs, then select the group of shells with sizes either side of what you think would be right.
- You keep the boots for up to 10 days to check the size, then return them.
- The sets come in size 7 to 10, 10 to 13 and 13 to 16.
- Price charged is a DEPOSIT ONLY for 4 X BOOT SHELLS. You will be refunded £35 (the price charged £45 less £10 hire fee) hen returning the boots- BUT-
- If you find the size you need and wish to buy them from BuckYou, £40 of your fit kit hire fee will be credited towards your order.
- You don’t need sizes 7 through 11 if you think your horses is probably a size 13 for example, so that’s why I send out 4 sizes at a time, to save on return postage costs!
How to measure?
- Measure the length from the buttress line to the toe and do not include the heel bulbs.
- Measure the width between the widest point on each side.
Please ensure the boots are clean and undamaged when you return them. Additional fees will be subtracted from your refund if they are damaged. An additional £5 per week will be charged if the set is returned later than 10 days
sizes 10-13, sizes 13-16, sizes 7-10