or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £29.99 with what's this?
I am very excited to be an authorized Equine Fusion distributor!
These are incredible hoof boots with awesome functionality, you can learn more about them in this video here here, or carry on reading 🙂
There is a size guide in the gallery, and below is a video guide to how to measure to find the correct size from Equine Fusion.
How to measure?
- Measure the length from the buttress line to the toe and do not include the heel bulbs.
- Measure the width between the widest point on each side.
- Underun heels: If your horse has low heel bulbs or underrun heels, you may consider going up one jogging shoe size in length, and you might need a slim size.
- Freshly trimmed hooves: If the hooves are freshly trimmed add 4mm (1/8¨) to allow for hoof growth.
- The width of my horses hoof falls in one size, and the length is the size up/down- what should I go for? Always go for the larger size.
A HANDY TIP…
One very good way to measure your horse for hoof boots is to brush hoof oil over the entire sole, wall and frog, then place the hoof down onto a piece of strong paper or card on a flat level surface. You will then have an imprint of the weight-bearing surface. Measure immediately or mark the outer limits as the oil will spread across the paper with time.
Why use Equine Fusion Hoof Boots?
-Safeguards the horse’s natural balance (utilize entire area)
-Ensures the horse’s need for cushioning (natural hoof movement, absorb shock & vibrations)
-Promotes a more consistent surface contact (adapt to the hoof-ground interface, customized grip
-The hoof works with the sole inside the shoe to safeguard natural hoof movement, balance, stability, cushioning, blood flow and promote a more consistent surface contact & rollover motion.
-Hoof-ground contact occurs at the designed sole inside the shoe and is therefore constant.
-The friction towards the ground occurs independently at the customized grip.
-The hoof sinks into the sole for cushioning and sideways/ forward for movement.
-The sole is flexible and elastic and adapts between the hoof and surface. The grip is flexible and customized to ensure traction. This will enable the horse to feel the ground.
-Sinking into the sole and flexibility will enable the horse to feel the ground and utilize the entire hoof area.
EASY TO USE:
- Easy to fasten – cone fasten mechanism with Velcro and a smart look.
- No straps or bands.
- Easy to take on and off the shoe.
- Large size range – Sizes to fit miniature ponies
- The model also comes in a slim version.
- Adjustable front cover
- The Slim series is designed for best fit on hind hooves due to narrow sole shape and a lower back part. (However, the Equine Fusion slim models may also be suitable for front hooves in many cases.)
- Correct size and proper fit are very important, if not you may experience twisting. All Terrain Ultra is a good alternative if you are not able to fit this model properly
- Cone fasten mechanism with Velcro and a smart lock.
- The horse can use the shoes for turnout in paddock/fields.
- Smart lock for extra fastening security
- The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe, allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
- The cone locking mechanism has a heel design which enables the unrestricted natural movement of the heels.
- With the improved rubber sole the Active Jogging Shoe provides the horse with more dampening and stability.
- Optimal break over.
- The same tested and well proven sole as the All Terrain.
- Can be used if your horse is suffering from or is in rehabilitation period from any lower limb/hoof problems such as laminitis, hoof sensitivity, abscesses, etc.
- Additional padding in the front
- Stud kit All Terrain can be installed (optional to add dampening pads).
- Our unique tread design provides you with excellent grip.
- The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces.
10mm –14mm depending on size
Thread element thickness
5mm – 7mm depending on size
Yes – Hole each side of the sole
Stud kit All Terrain
Adjustable front cover with a smart lock
Cone pulled down
No – Flush w/Cold water
size 10, size 11, size 12, size 13, size 14, size 15, size 16, size 7, size 8, size 9